This After Effects CS3 File can be customized with your own images and text by doing the following:
• Use your preferred image software (eg photoshop) to create your custom images at 800px x 600px
• Open the folder named Placeholder Images.
• Right-Click the placeholders (eg image_02.jpg) and select Replace Footage / File.
• Select your new custom image from your hard disk.
• Open the folder named YourText
• Double click any of the compositions entitled “Change your text here” to open them.
• When the text composition is open, double click the text to select it (or alternatively select the text layer in the timeline).
• You can now change the text to your own words. You can also change the font, font color, font size by using the Character palette (Window / Character)
• The Main Composition contains markers in top of the timeline which show you where the various text and images are used.
CHANGING THE MUSIC
• Open the folder named Audio
• Right-Click the file named Rev16.aif, select Replace Footage / File
• Select your new audio file from your hard disk.
To render out the movie,
• Double click the Main Composition in the project palette to open it.
• Go to Composition / Make Movie
• Adjust your Render settings / Output modules
• Click Render
The soundtrack was created specifically for this sequence and you may use it in your final renders of this project.